What personal data do we collect about you?
We will follow the principle of legality and legitimacy and collect only personal data necessary to achieve the recruitment purpose. Such personal data include but are not limited to:
(1) Your resume profile, such as your name, gender, telephone number, email address, photos, education background, work history, project experience, etc.;
(2) Recruitment process information provided by the interviewer, recruiter or job search websites (if any);
(3) Information obtained in background checks. We will conduct or hire a specialist firm to conduct background checks on the candidates to be hired according to the specific position requirements. Consent will be obtained before background checks, which involve the verification of the information in your resume, the evaluation of your contact/referrer, the government relationship background, past income information, data related to criminal offences and proceedings, etc.;
(4) Health information. Against the position requirements, we may ask you to provide your health certificate, disability certificate (if applicable), physical examination report and so on;
(5) Other personal information you disclose to us in recruitment links such as interviews and written examinations.
How do we use your personal data?
We collect and use your personal data for legitimate human resources management reasons, including but not limited to:
(1) Identifying and evaluating candidates for potential employment, as well as for future roles that may become available;
(2) Facilitating communication on recruitment matters;
(3) Maintaining records in relation to recruiting and hiring for review by other recruiters and admission managers;
(4) Conducting background checks to the extent permitted by applicable law.
How do we share your personal data?
In general, we will not provide your personal data to any company, organization or individual. Your information, however, may be shared in the following cases:
(3) Disclosure to the relevant law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities, governmental entities or courts, as we deem necessary;
(4) Transfer or disclose with your explicit consent.
How do we protect your personal data?
We will strictly abide by the laws and regulations to protect your privacy, and take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data. These measures include access controls of information systems that store your personal data, encryption, de-identification, and regular training of our personnel who handle your personal data.
How do we maintain your personal data?
If you receive and accept our offer, your personal data collected during the recruitment process will be maintained as part of your employment records for the duration of your employment and for a specified period of time after the employment.
If you are not employed successfully, Zybio may nevertheless retain and use your personal data collected during the recruitment process in order to match you to other suitable positions. In addition, if you submit your resume or other information to us in the future, where appropriate, we may use your previous application as a reference.
How to contact us